How do I obtain a commuter parking permit for the North White Plains station?
Commuter parking permits for the small lot accessed from Fisher Lane and adjacent to the North White Plains train station are issued to Town Residents only, on a semi-annual basis. Proof of residency is required and all vehicles must be registered to the resident’s North Castle address. The cost is $250 for a six-month permit, payable by check or cash.
Currently there is a long waiting list; residents are contacted in order as space becomes available. Town Residents can add their names to the waiting list. If you have any questions, please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 914-273-3321.
See information regarding other commuter parking options at the North White Plains train station.
- Commuter Parking
- Dog License Application
- Filming Request
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Online Request Form
- Handicapped Parking Permit Application
- Holiday Displays Permit
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Local Laws and Maps
- Marriage Licenses, Birth and Death Records
- Notaries Public
- Peddling, Soliciting and Canvassing
- Sign Request Form
- Special Event Permit Application
- Special Use Permit Application Information
- Town Board Administration
- Town Minimum Insurance Requirements
- Voter Information