How do I obtain a commuter parking permit for the North White Plains station?
Commuter parking permits for the small lot accessed from Fisher Lane and adjacent to the North White Plains train station are issued to Town Residents only, on a semi-annual basis. Proof of residency is required and all vehicles must be registered to the resident’s North Castle address. The cost is $250.00 for a six-month permit, payable by check or cash.
Currently there is a long waiting list; residents are contacted in order as space becomes available. If you have any questions, please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 914-273-3321. For information about other commuter parking options, click on the Residents button Home page of Town website.
- Commuter Parking
- Dog License Application
- Filming Request
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Online Request Form
- Handicapped Parking Permit Application
- Holiday Displays Permit
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Local Laws and Maps
- Marriage Licenses, Birth and Death Records
- Master Fee Schedule 2014
- Notaries Public
- Peddling, Soliciting and Canvassing
- Sign Request Form
- Special Event Permit Application
- Special Town Election - Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Special Use Permit Application Information
- Town Board Administration
- Town Minimum Insurance Requirements
- Voter Information