Holiday Displays Permit

Requests for reserving temporary use of Town property for a permitted holiday display must be made in writing to the Town on an annual basis as detailed in the Holiday Displays Policy.  An applicant, if an individual, must be a resident of the Town.  If an applicant is an organization, it must have a location in the Town.

Complete and submit the permit application form.  The Town Clerk will refer the application to the Town Board for review and action at a regularly scheduled meeting.  Following the meeting, the applicant will be contacted of the Board’s decision.