Refunds and/or credits will be given only under the following conditions:
- All refund/credit requests, stating the reason for the refund/credit, must be made in writing by the halfway point of the program to the Superintendent of Parks and Recreation at recreation @northcastleny.com.
- A full refund/credit will be given if the program is cancelled by the Parks and Recreation Department prior to the program starting.
- All requests for refunds made prior to the class start date, if granted, will be subject to a $25 processing fee.
- All requests for refunds made on or after the class start date, if granted, will be subject to a $25 processing fee minus any classes that have taken place.
- No refund/credit will be considered once a program is half over.
- If a participant becomes ill or injured for an extended period of time, a full or prorated refund/credit - less a processing fee - will be made based on the date the written request is received. A doctor's note must accompany the request, and the request must be made prior to the end of the program.