View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
How to Reach Us
17 Bedford RoadArmonk, NY 10504
With 20 employees, the Town Highway Department is responsible for general maintenance of all Town dedicated roads.
- Plow snow and spread ice control on over 261 lane miles of State, County, and Township roadways.
- Street Maintenance: Including pothole repair, patching, curb and gutter repair, cracksealing, milling, base repair, paving and guardrail repair along Township roadways.
- Sidewalk Repair
- Drainage Maintenance: Including cleaning and reshaping roadside ditches, repairing damaged drainage structures, yearly cleaning of storm sewers.
- Storm Sewer Repairs
- Mow along township right-of-way.
- Maintain culverts along township roadways.
- Maintain, repair and/or replace warning, informational and regulatory signs and posts.
- Sweep up loose gravel and debris on township roads, as well as the removal of dead animals in the public road right-of-way.
- Trim and remove trees and branches that interfere with safe vehicle operation and/or visibility.
- Yard Waste Pick-up (Bags) Year Round (See Calendar)
- Street Resurfacing: Based on a pavement assessment program that evaluates pavement conditions. The resurfacing program is undertaken by in-house resources as well as private contractors.
- Traffic Markings: Crosswalks, stop lines, railroad crossings, etc.
- Chipping of Brush (See Calendar)
- Litter control