Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Summer Hours - Tuesday after Memorial Day through Friday before Labor Day
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Welcome to the Virtual Town Clerk’s Office!
The Office of the Town Clerk, established in North Castle in 1736, is the gateway to government and the hub of the Town's administrative system. The Clerk’s Office interacts with residents, professionals and all Town Departments with regard to actions before and directed by the Town Board.
Role of the Town Clerk:
• Prepares and publishes Town Board agendas and supporting documentation. Submissions for Town Board agendas must be received by the Town Clerk by noon three business days prior to the meeting date. If the item is complex and requires study, it should be submitted well in advance of this deadline. Items may be deferred to a future meeting by the Town Supervisor.
• Attends all Town Board meetings, records minutes and oversees video distribution of Town Board meetings, publishes legal notices, receives and opens bids for the purchase of Town materials, equipment and service providers.
• Manages active and archival Town records and responds to Freedom of Information Law Requests (FOIL) and general inquiries. Maintains records of adopted Town laws, budgets, contracts, bonds, and deeds.
• Improves communications and access to Town Government via the Town website, live and on-demand video streaming and e-communications. Improving the appearance and content of the Town website was a joint effort initiated by the Town Clerk and the Communications Committee. The Clerk’s Office managed the bidding, vendor review, coordination of the design and content development with Town Departments, Board and Committees.
• Records and issues birth and death certificates for those who are born or die within the Town limits.
• Issues licenses and permits.
• Coordinates primary, general and special Town elections and referendums; acts as liaison to Westchester County Board of Elections.
- Accessible Parking Permit Application
- Commuter Parking
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Online Request Form
- Information Re Notification Process for Public Hearings
- License & Permit Applications
- Marriage Licenses, Birth and Death Records
- Minimum Insurance Requirements
- Notaries Public
- Sign Request Form
- Town Board Administration
- Town Code and Legislation
- Voter Information
News & Announcements
- First Thursday, May 5, Downtown Armonk, 5pm - 9pm: Art, In-Store Deals, Music, Dining & more - view flyer
- ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MEETING (of 5/5/16) CANCELLED. NOTICED APPLICATIONS WILL BE HEARD ON 6/8/16 - view notice
- North Castle PD Hosts a Child Safety Seat Check 06/11/2016
- County Mobile Shredder - view Locations and Dates
- Affordable and Fair Housing Units under construction in Armonk on Old Route 22. Armonk Commons - Ten 2-Bedroom Units. Application process through Westchester County. - view County website