Request for permission to place a temporary sign on Town property may be submitted using this form. The request will be reviewed by the Town Clerk. Only requests from not-for-profit organizations based in North Castle will be considered. Political signs promoting a position or a candidate are not permitted.
Permission can be granted for a sign to be placed at the following locations:
- Under the “eagle” in Armonk.
- On the grass median between North Broadway and Route 22 in North White Plains approximately 30 feet from south end of median.
- The applicant will receive a reply by email to notify if the request has been approved. Upon approval, the applicant must contact Michael Giaccio in the Highway Department (cell 497-6262) for direction, at least 48 hours prior to installation date.
- Sign must be no more than 4 feet high and 6 feet in length and may be placed no more than two weeks prior to the event and must be taken down immediately thereafter. Unauthorized signs, signs erected more than two weeks before the event, or signs erected without contacting Michael Giaccio will be removed and brought to the Highway Department in Armonk.
- No one is authorized to move or remove any signs already posted under the “eagle” or at the grass median in North White Plains except for Michael Giaccio.
- The Town is not responsible for signs left in place after the 2 week period or after the date of the event.
Use our online form below. Fill in the appropriate information and press the Submit button at the bottom of the form.