Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Executive Session 3/12/14, 5 pm; followed by Work Session at 6 pm - view agenda
- Town Board Meeting 3/12/14, 7:30 pm - view agenda and documents
- Request for bidders --Treatment Plant buildings roofing
- Request for bidders - Playground Repairs
- Armonk Lions Club Invitation: Meet the Town Board, 3/18/14, David Chen's Restaurant, Cocktails 6:30pm (cash bar), Dinner 7pm, $18 person, RSVP 234-9355