Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town of North Castle is seeking Bids for Cleaning Services - view Notice to Bidders & Specifications
- Town Board Special Meeting Immediately Adjourning into Executive Session, Wed, 9/17/14, 6:00 pm. Agenda: Review of zoning related matters with legal counsel.
- Town Board Meeting, 9/10/14, - view meeting, agenda & supporting documents
- Storm-Related Outages & Info: Contact Con Ed 1-800-75-CONED view more
- Water District No.2 Water Distribution System Upgrade ---Construction Page