Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Executive Session, 7/23/14, 5pm, followed by Work Session at 6:30pm, Town Hall - view agenda
- Town Board Meeting, 7/23/14, 7:30pm, Town Hall, - view agenda & supporting documents
- Kensico Septic System Rehabilitation Reimbursement Program for Homeowners with Failing Septic Systems within NYS portion of Kensico Watershed - View Fact Sheet
- Storm-Related Outages & Info: Contact Con Ed 1-800-75-CONED view more
- Councilman DiGiacinto will meet with residents in No. White Plains at Community Center, on Sat. Aug. 2nd from 10:00 -11:30 am