Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford and Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Meeting, Tuesday 5/21/13 - view agenda and documents
- Town Offices, with exception of Police, Court & Library, will close at 12 noon on Thursday, 5/23/13 for an Employee Appreciation Picnic. Note: All Receation Progams will be held as scheduled.
- Town Bd & Planning Bd Work Session 5/15/13, Agenda: Mark Real Estate LLC (Mariani) Zone Text Amendments and Site Development; Banksville Avenue Rezoning - view meeting, agenda and documents
- Town Board Meeting 5/8/13 - view meeting, agenda and documents
- Town Board Meeting 4/24/13 - view meeting, agenda and documents