Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Voter Information - view info
- Special Town Election, Thursday 11/13/14 - view info
- Town Board Executive Session 10/22/14, 5 pm, Town Hall. Agenda: 1. Advice of Counsel - Pending Manners; 2. Boards and Committees - Interviews
- Town Board Meeting, 10/22/14, 7:30pm, Town Hall - view agenda & supporting documents
- Town Board Special Meeting, 10/15/14 - view meeting