Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Executive Session, 4/22/15, 5 pm, Town Hall - view agenda
- Town Board Meeting, 4/22/15, 7:30pm, Town Hall - view agenda & supporting documents
- ZERO WASTE DAY - APRIL 25, 2015 - VIEW DETAILS
- TOWN WIDE CLEAN UP - APRIL 26, 2015 - VIEW DETAILS
- REMINDER FROM ASSESSOR: DEADLINE FOR TAX EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS IS NO LATER THAN MAY 1, 2015, THE TAXABLE STATUS DATE.