Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Frosty Day - Sat. 11/29, Armonk, Events 12pm - 4pm, Parade Main St, 4:30 pm - view details
- Tree Lighting Ceremony - Sun. 12/7, No. White Plains, 4pm - 6pm, Comm. Ctr, 10 Clove Rd - Santa, DJ & more - view details
- Town Board Budget Work Sessions: 12/2, 5 - 7 pm; 12/4, 6 - 8 pm, Hergenhan Recreation Center
- Town Board Meeting, 11/19/14, - view meeting, agenda & supporting documents
- Special Election held 11/13/14; Official Results certified 11/19/14 - view