Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Special Meeting, 11/3/14, 6 pm, Town Hall - view agenda
- ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION for SPECIAL TOWN ELECTION, THURSDAY, 11/13/14 - view and print
- SPECIAL TOWN ELECTION, THURSDAY, 11/13/14 - view info
- Ward System of Town Government - view info & messages from Supervisor Schiliro
- Voter Information: General Election, 11/4/14; Special Election, 11/13/14 - view info