Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Executive Session - April 22 6:00 PM Town Hall
- Town Board Work Session - April 22 7:00 PM Town Hall Meeting Room
- Town Board Regular Meeting - April 23 at 7:30 PM Town Hall Meeting Room
- Zero Waste Day, Sat. 4/26, 9am-3pm at Town Hall - view info
- Town Wide Clean Up Day, Sun. 4/27, Volunteers Needed - view details & contact info