Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Town Board Meeting, 12/11/13, Town Hall Meeting Room - view meeting, agenda & documents
- Town Board Budget Work Session, 12/2/13 - view meeting
- 2014 Basic STAR Registration Deadline is 12/31/13 - view details
- Town of North Castle Launches Facebook Page - view
- Proposed Legislation & Upcoming Town Board Public Hearings - view more