Welcome to the Town of North Castle
Located thirty five miles from New York City, North Castle has a population of approximately 12,000 in 26 square miles.
The Town is comprised of three hamlets: North White Plains, Armonk and Banksville, each with its own special character. North White Plains is an area of inviting neighborhoods with convenient access to White Plains and New York City via Metro North. Armonk has a business district with cafes, shops and professional offices. Banksville, bordering Bedford & Greenwich, CT, is an area known for its bucolic settings.
- Request for Proposal - Operation of Pool Concession - view
- Town Board Meeting, 4/22/15 - view meeting, agenda & supporting documents
- REMINDER FROM ASSESSOR: DEADLINE FOR TAX EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS IS NO LATER THAN MAY 1, 2015, THE TAXABLE STATUS DATE.
- Sign Up for Emergency Alerts from North Castle Police Dept via nixle
- Report Electric Service Problem - Contact Con Ed 1-800-752-6633 or view Con Ed website to report online