Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Summer Hours - July & August
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
North Castle Recreation & Parks is dedicated to providing superior quality recreation programs and services to all residents of the Town regardless of age, economic or social status. Through our programs, we seek to strengthen families, promote wellness, build self-esteem and enhance the quality of life for all of the participants in our community. As stewards of our park system, we are committed to preserving the nearly 350 acres of parkland for future generations to behold and enjoy. We will strive to maintain and improve all of our facilities to keep them safe and enjoyable for all, as well as preserve and promote the appreciation of our historic and natural resources. The people who provide our services are our greatest resource. North Castle Recreation strives to employ the best qualified staff and support their promotion and development through in-service and other professional training opportunities.
Hotline/Emergency Phone #
(914) 273–3325 x1
Information, Special Announcements and/or Program Cancellations
|Matt Trainor||Recreation Supervisor||(914) 273-3325 x4|
|Jerry Stroud||Sr. Recreation Leader||(914) 273-3325 x5|
|Mimi Flanagan||Sr. Account Clerk||(914) 273-3325 x7|
|Liz Thomas||Sr. Recreation Leader/Sr. Citizens||(914) 273-2944|
|Lisa Larsen||Office Assistant||(914) 273-3325 x3|
|Kathy Lynch||Secretary/Part-time||(914) 273-3325 x8|
|Don Brandes||Parks Foreman||(914) 273-2965|
|Gregory Wilson||Parks Groundsman|
|Kevin Foley||Parks Groundsman|
|Roger Zepp||Parks Groundsman|
|Evan Cicale||Parks Laborer|
|Tino Valente||Parks Laborer|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I allowed to let my dog run free in a North Castle park or on a playing field?
- Can I get a refund for a recreation program I have registered for?
- What do I do if I want to reserve some time on a Town athletic field? How about a park picnic pavilion?
- Who do I contact to arrange transportation services or find out more about the drop-in centers and senior activities?
- Recreation programs sometimes have a “resident fee” and a “non-resident fee”. How do I know if I am a resident? Why do I have to pay a non-resident fee when I pay Byram Hills School District taxes?
News & Announcements
- Councilman DiGiacinto will meet with residents in No. White Plains at Community Center, on Sat. Aug. 2nd from 10:00 -11:30 am
- Water District No.2 Water Distribution System Upgrade ---Construction Page
- Storm-Related Outages & Info: Contact Con Ed 1-800-75-CONED view more
- Kensico Septic System Rehabilitation Reimbursement Program for Homeowners with Failing Septic Systems within NYS portion of Kensico Watershed - View Fact Sheet
- Town Board Meeting, 7/23/14, - view meeting, agenda & supporting documents