Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Memorial Day through Labor Day
|North Castle Recreation & Parks is dedicated to providing superior quality recreation programs and services to all residents of the Town regardless of age, economic or social status. Through our programs, we seek to strengthen families, promote wellness, build self-esteem and enhance the quality of life for all of the participants in our community.|
As stewards of our park system, we are committed to preserving the nearly 350 acres of parkland for future generations to behold and enjoy. We will strive to maintain and improve all of our facilities to keep them safe and enjoyable for all, as well as preserve and promote the appreciation of our historic and natural resources. The people who provide our services are our greatest resource. North Castle Recreation strives to employ the best qualified staff and support their promotion and development through in-service and other professional training opportunities.
Hotline/Emergency Phone #
(914) 273-3325 x1
Information, Special Announcements and/or Program Cancellations
|Matt Trainor - M.S., C.P.R.P.||Superintendent of Recreation & Parks||(914) 273-3325 x6|
|Jerry Stroud||Sr. Recreation Leader||(914) 273-3325 x5|
|Jennifer Giusti||Sr. Recreation Leader||(914) 273-3325 x4|
|Liz Thomas||Sr. Recreation Leader/Sr. Citizens||(914) 273-2944|
|Mimi Flanagan||Sr. Account Clerk||(914) 273-3325 x7|
|Lisa Larsen||Office Assistant||(914) 273-3325 x3|
|Kathy Lynch||Secretary/Part-time||(914) 273-3325 x8|
|Don Brandes||Parks Foreman||(914) 273-2965|
|Gregory Wilson||Parks Groundsman|
|Kevin Foley||Parks Groundsman|
|Roger Zepp||Parks Groundsman|
|Evan Cicale||Parks Laborer|
|Tino Valente||Parks Laborer|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I receive home delivered meals?
- Can I get a refund for a recreation program I have registered for?
- How can I subscribe to the Recreation email news list?
- Am I allowed to let my dog run free in a North Castle park or on a playing field?
- What do I do if I want to reserve some time on a Town athletic field? How about a park picnic pavilion?
News & Announcements
- Town Board Work Session, 7/8/15, 5:00pm, followed by Executive Session, 7:15pm. NOTE LOCATION: Community Center, 10 Clove Road, North White Plains - view agenda
- Town Board Meeting, 7/8/15, 7:30pm, NOTE LOCATION: Community Center, 10 Clove Road, North White Plains - view agenda & supporting documents
- Town Offices, with exception of Police Dept, will be Closed on Friday, 7/3. No Trash & Recycling Collection on 7/3. Friday schedule will be picked up on Thursday, 7/2. E-Waste & Scrap Metal Collection for July is Saturday, 7/11.
- ROADWORK EXPECT DELAYS: Creemer Rd, Green Valley Rd, Tripp Lane, School St, Whippoorwill Rd - view details
- Town Pool Pass Registration at Hergenhan Center: Mon - Fri, 8 - 4 view application