Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Memorial Day through Labor Day
|North Castle Recreation & Parks is dedicated to providing superior quality recreation programs and services to all residents of the Town regardless of age, economic or social status. Through our programs, we seek to strengthen families, promote wellness, build self-esteem and enhance the quality of life for all of the participants in our community.|
As stewards of our park system, we are committed to preserving the nearly 350 acres of parkland for future generations to behold and enjoy. We will strive to maintain and improve all of our facilities to keep them safe and enjoyable for all, as well as preserve and promote the appreciation of our historic and natural resources. The people who provide our services are our greatest resource. North Castle Recreation strives to employ the best qualified staff and support their promotion and development through in-service and other professional training opportunities.
|Matt Trainor - M.S., C.P.R.P.||Superintendent of Recreation & Parks||(914) 273-3325|
|Jerry Stroud||Sr. Recreation Leader||(914) 273-3325|
|Jennifer Giusti||Sr. Recreation Leader||(914) 273-3325|
|Liz Thomas||Sr. Recreation Leader/Sr. Citizens||(914) 273-2944|
|Mimi Flanagan||Sr. Account Clerk||(914) 273-3325|
|Lisa Larsen||Office Assistant||(914) 273-3325|
|Kathy Lynch||Secretary/Part-time||(914) 273-3325|
|Don Brandes||Parks Foreman||(914) 273-2965|
|Gregory Wilson||Parks Groundsman|
|Kevin Foley||Parks Groundsman|
|Roger Zepp||Parks Groundsman|
|Evan Cicale||Parks Laborer|
|Tino Valente||Parks Laborer|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if I want to rent some space in the recreation building for a meeting or a party?
- What do I do if I want to reserve some time on a Town athletic field? How about a park picnic pavilion?
- How can I subscribe to the Constant Contact email news list?
- How can I receive home delivered meals?
- Can I get a refund for a recreation program I have registered for?
News & Announcements
- Town Board Work Sessions Recodification Project, 9/1, 9/2, 5PM. NOTE LOCATION: Hergenhan Recreation Center, 40 Maple Ave - view agenda
- September 11th Memorial Service, Friday 9/11, 5:30 PM, Front Entrance North Castle Town Hall - view details
- Con Ed Tips to Stay Cool and Save Energy - view
- Report Electric Service Problem - Contact Con Ed 1-800-752-6633 or view Con Ed website to report online
- Sign Up for Emergency Alerts from North Castle Police Dept via nixle